Every year Vaughan Soccer Club holds its annual general meeting [AGM]. It is a great opportunity for our members to meet and participate in the selection of YOUR club's board of directors. We begin the process by calling on all our members to nominate suitable candidates! If you have a club member in mind, you are encouraged to submit their name and position directly to Sandra Colica via email to firstname.lastname@example.org [please submit before nomination deadline date: October 31st. 2019].
All Vaughan Soccer Club's members are encouraged to come out to the Vaughan Soccer Club's Annual General Meeting which will take place on Sunday November 17, 2019. The location will be 8 Merino Road, Maple Ontario (Building known as Lion's Club). The time for the meeting will be at 1:30pm to 5pm: 1:30pm to sign in, meeting will start at 2:00pm sharp! Also at this event, we will be handing out the Vaughan Soccer Club Volunteer Awards at our 2019 AGM. Click here for more info on our call for nominations
AGM – Sunday, November 17th., 2019
Location: 8 Merino Place, Maple, Ontario
Begins at 1:30pm to sign in, 2:00pm Sharp AGM starts [may run until to 5:00pm]
As of November 1st the following board positions have been acclaimed and to be officially confirmed at the AGM on November 17, 2019.
- EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT – Pat Di Rauso - ACCLAIMED - TO BE OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED AGM - This BOD position: [the candidate must be a current board of director]. (Constitution Article 7.7c)
The following positions are open to our members at large:
- Vice President Recreational - Tony Chiovitti - ACCLAIMED - TO BE OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED AGM
- Secretary - Serge Lucchetto - ACCLAIMED - TO BE OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED AGM
- Registrar - Frank Fellin - ACCLAIMED - TO BE OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED AGM
- Treasurer - Nick Raimondo - ACCLAIMED - TO BE OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED AGM
- Director of Indoor - Steve Perrone - ACCLAIMED - TO BE OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED AGM
Special 2019 AGM NOTICE: Attention to all Vaughan Soccer Members:
The proposal of a REDUCTION of two Board positions will be finalized and voted at the AGM: Director of Marketing and Director at Large - Odd years
For further information on election procedure please check Constitution Article 7.7c. Check back here for follow up news and information soon! We sincerely thank all the volunteers, for stepping forward and contributing their efforts to the Vaughan Soccer Club and community!
- 2019 VAUGHAN SOCCER CLUB VOLUNTEER AWARD WINNERS ANNOUNCED
- Vaughan S.C. awarded the Club Recognition Award at the 2019 Centre Circle Awards
- League1 Ontario Information
- Get on the bus with Arcadia and VSC! First come, first served... Get your tickets now!
- Vaughan Soccer Club celebrates Santafest, the holidays, and a time of giving...