Every year Vaughan Soccer Club holds its annual general meeting [AGM]. It is a great opportunity for our members to meet and participate in the selection of YOUR club's board of directors. We begin the process by calling on all our members to nominate suitable candidates! If you have a club member in mind, you are encouraged to submit their name and position directly to Sandra Colica via email to firstname.lastname@example.org [please submit before October 31st. 2018]
AGM – Sunday, November 18, 2018
Location: 8 Merino Place, Maple, Ontario
Begins at 1:30pm to sign in, 2:00pm Sharp AGM starts to 5:00pm
Nomination deadline - NOW CLOSED: October 31, 2018
All Vaughan Soccer Club's members are encouraged to come out to the Vaughan Soccer Club's Annual General Meeting which will take place on Sunday November 18, 2018.. The location will be 8 Merino Road, Maple Ontario (Building known as Lion's Club). The time for the meeting will be at 1:30pm to 5pm: 1:30pm to sign in, meeting will start at 2:00pm sharp!
Below are the board positions that are up for elections this year as per the club constitution
The following position: [the candidate must be a current board of director]. (Constitution Article 7.7c):
- President: Tony Bartolomeo - ACCLAIMED - to be officially confirmed at AGM
The following positions are open to our members at large:
- Vice President Competitive Boys: Cosimo Musolino - ACCLAIMED - to be officially confirmed at AGM
- Vice President Competitive Girls: Frank Mastrogiacomo - ACCLAIMED - to be officially confirmed at AGM
- Tournament Director: Lui Amato - ACCLAIMED - to be officially confirmed at AGM
- Equipment Director: John Battistella - ACCLAIMED - to be officially confirmed at AGM
- Director at Large Even: Joseph Cordi - ACCLAIMED - to be officially confirmed at AGM
For further information on election procedure please check Constitution Article 7.7c. Look for more follow up news and information on or after October 31st. We sincerely thank all the volunteers, for stepping forward and contributing their efforts to the Vaughan Soccer Club and community!
Click here for more information on our 2017/2018 AGM and designated BOD's.
We will also be handing out the Vaughan Soccer Club Volunteer Awards at our 2018 AGM.
RECREATIONAL COACH OF THE YEAR AWARD (YOUTH/SENIOR BOYS)
Winner: Dominic Giorgi
RECREATIONAL COACH OF THE YEAR AWAR (YOUTH/SENIOR GIRLS)
Winner: Steve Kagan and Tony Pasqua
COMPETITIVE COACH OF THE YEAR AWARD (YOUTH/SENIOR BOYS)
Winner: Sulemaan Ahmed
COMPETITIVE COACH OF THE YEAR AWAR (YOUTH/SENIOR GIRLS
Winner: Tony Zitoli
VOLUNTEER OF THE YEAR AWARD
Winners: Steve Kagan, Sulemaan Ahmed, Teresa Polito, Helen Staffiere
LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD
Winner: Sandra Di Pede
- Published in Latest Club News