Vaughan Soccer has partnered with Mackenzie Health Foundation to encourage our athletes involved in the 13th annual Strides for Stroke 5K Run/Walk on Saturday, May 5@ 7:00AM-9:00AM. As part of our partnership, we are offering THE FIRST 200 individuals that sign up using the details below FREE registration to take part in this wonderful community event!
Participation in Strides for Stroke is an excellent way for Vaughan Soccer athletes to get involved with the community and promote team building amongst one another. Please consider joining us as we participant in this fun and rewarding community event in support of enhanced patient care at Mackenzie Richmond Hill Hospital, the future Mackenzie Vaughan Hospital and the York Region District Stroke Centre Program at Mackenzie Health.
Step by step instructions on how to register FOR FREE on the Vaughan Soccer team for Strides for Stroke:
· Step 1: Visit – https://mhf.akaraisin.com/strides2018/vaughansoccer
· Step 2: Click “Join Team”
· Step 3: Choose 5K Regular Team Member ($45)
· Step 4: Accept waiver; click continue
· Step 5: Fill out participant information and create new login/password; click continue
· Step 6: Fill out the remaining information on the page; click continue
· Step 7: Fill out your payment information – use promo code VAUGHANSOCCER to waive the registration fee
· Step 8: Click continue to finalize your registration (you will receive an email to confirm your registration)
If you have any challenges registering please contact Mackenzie Pitcher, Special Events Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 905.883.1212 ext. 7807