Please be advised that over the summer a new organization has been set up in Ontario, based out of Mississauga, called the Canadian Arena Soccer Association (CASA). The Canadian Arena Soccer Association was recently established in 2017 to develop, promote and organize the sport of arena soccer in Canada. This notice is to confirm that at this time, CASA is not a registered member of Canada Soccer or Ontario Soccer and therefore is considered, unsanctioned within our organizations.
Notice from Ontario Soccer’s Johnny Misley, Executive Director - OS
The Game of Arena Soccer came to fruition as a derivative of association football (soccer) adapted for play in a walled indoor arena. While originally developed in the United States and Canada as a way to play football during the winter months, Arena Soccer has rapidly become one of the most exciting spectator sports in the Continent. With the addition of boards, Plexiglas and dynamic “live” substitutions, the Arena Soccer game now sees several collegiate and professional leagues functioning that attract thousands of fans and followers to their games throughout the United States, Canada and Mexico.
- 2001 Azzurri boys are back to back OPDL Charity Shield Champions
- VSC sends 11 players to Quebec with Provincial squads
- Congratulations to Carmine Isacco on being named the 2016 League1 Ontario Men's Coach Of The Year!
- Vaughan Soccer Club feeds: Vaughan Soccer’s OPDL program - a leader in players getting identified to provincial programs
- The threepeat is COMPLETE! U21 Vaughan Azzurri are the 2016 Ontario Cup Champions!