REGULAR REGISTRATION FEES (In effect as of February 1, 2017 and runs until March 19, 2017 Extended to March 31st.) REGISTER NOW, as SPOTS ARE FILLING FAST.
- U4-U5 LITTLE TYKES SOCCER PROGRAM $235.00 (born 2013 & 2012) FOR MORE INORMATION ON OUR LITTLE TYKES PROGRAM, CLICK HERE. (NOTE: *$35 savings does not include our U4 & U5 age groups, not applicable to our LITTLE TYKES PROGRAM for this program there is only a $25 savings.)
- U6 and Up $295.00 (born 2011 or earlier)
LATE REGISTRATION FEES (takes affect MAR 20, 2017)
- U4-U5 $260.00 (born 2013 & 2012)
- U6 and Up $330.00 (born 2011 or earlier)
U6 Play 3v3 officiated with Game Leader. Week Night Game times fluctuate from a 6:30pm start time and/OR a 7:30pm start time. U7 and up Games & Practices are approx. 1 hour in length
If you are registering 3 or more children, you will receive 50% off the lowest priced Regular Registration Fee for the 3rd child and every additional child. This offer applies to siblings only who are registering Youth Programs.
REGISTRATION DATES, TIMES & LOCATIONS
Registration always open at our club office during regular office hours, check our website home page for hours of operation.
Dates and Locations: FEB 4, 5, 11, 12, 18, 19, 25, 26, MAR 4, 5/17 - ON-LINE anytime
MAPLE COMMUNITY CENTER 10190 Keele Street - 10am to 4pm (Sat & Sun)
MAPLE COMMUNITY CENTER 10am to 4pm (Sat & Sun))
VAUGHAN SPORTSPLEX 2 Sat 9:30am-5:30pm & Sun 11:00am-2:00pm
On MAR 18 & 19/17 - at MAPLE COMMUNITY CENTER 10am to 4pm (Sat & Sun)
Dates and Locations: MAR 20/17
VAUGHAN SOCCER CLUB OFFICE
REGISTRATION FEE INCLUDES
- Full uniform (2 jerseys, shorts & socks)
- Team and Individual Photo (PHOTOS WILL ONLY BE KEPT ON SITE FOR 6 MONTHS).
- Participation in end of season Tournament/Festival
- Season duration is approx. 12 weeks
NOT INCLUDED IN REGISTRATION FEE
- Parent must purchase outdoor soccer shoes & shin guards as these items are NOT INCLUDED with registration
- Shin guards are mandatory
SEASON SCHEDULE, START & END DATES
- Coaches will begin contacting players week of May 15/17
- Season officially begin week of May 22/17
- Coaches will distribute uniforms
- Schedules will not be printed and distributed by Coaches
- Schedules will be posted on website, members must check web-site weekly for any changes to their teams schedule
- Last week of games August 7 (fields closed Aug 14, 15, 16
- End of Season Tournament/Festival Aug 17, 18, 19, &20/17- Coaches will begin contacting players week of May 16/16
LOCATION FOR 2017 OUTDOOR SOCCER SEASON
Maple & surrounding area. Specific fields cannot be requested. Maps to fields available on our web-site
PLAYER/GOALIE TRAINING CLINIC AVAILABLE TO ALL REGISTERED HOUSE LEAGUE PLAYERs BORN BETWEEN 2010 & 1999 (U7 to U18)
Each clinic runs for 8 weeks at a cost of $100.00 per clinic, per player. Clinics are held on Saturday’s only, between 9:15 am and 10:30 am *RECREACTIONAL PLAYERS
Sign up as HEAD COACH and receive a $25.00 discount off voucher. Coach incentive will be given in the form of a voucher to all HEAD COACHES at the end of the 2016 season.
MAY 31st 2017 ($75.00 admin fee applies to all refunds). ALL REFUNDS TAKE APPROX. 4 – 6 WEEKS. REQUEST DEADLINE: MARCH 19TH, 2017 (no exceptions)
GAMES & PRACTICES are scheduled on Holidays. VSC will NOT reschedule games/practices if teams choose to cancel.
additional INFORMATION and important dates - [PDF]